- Boys Football Dakota 27 Chippewa Valley 24 9/04
- Boys Football Southfield Lathrup 7 Royal Oak High 21 9/03
- Boys Tennis Troy Athens 5 Rochester 3 9/02
- Boys Tennis Fraser 6 Chippewa Valley 2 9/02
- Boys Soccer Rochester Adams 1 De La Salle 0 9/01
- Boys Soccer Brother Rice 2 Fenton 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Macomb Dakota 1 Utica 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Sterling Heights Stevenson 4 Grosse Pointe North 0 8/31
St. Clair Shores
Local softball, baseball teams fall in regional round
June 18, 2014
ST. CLAIR SHORES — The seasons of softball and baseball teams at St. Clair Shores Lakeview and St. Clair Shores South Lake all featured district title wins.
Each of those teams, though, would see their solid seasons come to a close in the regional round.
The St. Clair Shores Lakeview softball team fell 11-2 to Garden City in a Michigan High School Athletic Association Division 1 regional final June 7 at Grosse Pointe North.
The Huskies end the season at 19-11. To advance to the regional final, Lakeview knocked off Detroit Cass Tech 13-1. The Huskies, to get to the regional round, won their fourth district title in five years.
The St. Clair Shores South Lake softball team fell 23-0 to Livonia Ladywood in a D-2 regional semifinal June 7 at Ladywood. The Cavs end the season at 17-4. South Lake won its second straight Macomb Area Conference Silver Division title and is 24-0 in league play the last two seasons.
South Lake baseball falls in regional semi
The St. Clair Shores South Lake baseball team saw its season end in a 16-1 loss to South Lyon East in a D-2 regional semifinal June 7 at Livonia Ladywood. The Cavs end the season with a mark of 16-8.
South Lake has finished above .500 the last three years.