- Boys Football Dakota PPD Chippewa Valley PPD 9/03
- Boys Football Southfield Lathrup 7 Royal Oak High 21 9/03
- Boys Tennis Troy Athens 5 Rochester 3 9/02
- Boys Tennis Fraser 6 Chippewa Valley 2 9/02
- Boys Soccer Rochester Adams 1 De La Salle 0 9/01
- Boys Soccer Brother Rice 2 Fenton 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Macomb Dakota 1 Utica 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Sterling Heights Stevenson 4 Grosse Pointe North 0 8/31
Auburn Hills, Huntington Woods, Rochester Hills, Southfield
Detroit Pistons to hold youth basketball camps
June 24, 2014
The Detroit Pistons have released the summer schedule for "Pistons Academy" youth premier camps and specialty skills camps.
The camps are available for boys and girls, with each session limited to the first 140 participants.
Youths participating in the Premier Basketball Camps receive professional instruction and fundamental work during morning hours, followed by full court games in the afternoon. Participants receive a Pistons Academy jersey, a personalized skill-evaluation report card, opportunities to win awards, and a free ticket to a 2014-15 Pistons home game.
The Specialty Skill camps are a new addition to the "Pistons Academy" and place more of an emphasis on specific skills such as offensive improvement or defensive skill sets. There is also an all-girls camp and an elite skills camp for youths with intermediate to advanced skills.
Participants also receive a free ticket to a 2014-15 Pistons home game.
The following are dates and locations of Premier Camps in C&G Newspapers' coverage areas:
July 7-11 in Southfield.
July 14-17 in Rochester Hills.
Aug. 12-16 in Southfield.
Aug. 19-29 in Bloomfield Hills.
The following are dates and locations of Specialty Skill Camps in C&G Newspapers' coverage areas:
July 14-18 in Southfield.
Aug. 4-8 in Southfield.
Aug. 11-15 in Southfield.
Aug. 18-22 in Auburn Hills.
For more information, including other locations, grade levels of camp participants, and fees, click on www.pistonsacademy.com or call (248) 377-8653.