An 87-year-old Roseville man has gone missing, and the Police Department has requested the public’s assistance in finding him.
His family last saw William Schell at around noon Oct. 30 in Roseville, though his last known location was in the Port Huron area around 9 p.m. Oct. 31. At the time, Schell said he was planning on going to Canada.
Police do not believe he has crossed the border and said it is uncharacteristic of Schell to be out of contact with family members, or to be out of the area. Schell is 6 feet 2 inches tall, 160 pounds, and he has gray hair and glasses. He was driving a silver 2007 Dodge Caravan with Michigan license plate BESCH1.
The police have him listed as a missing person, but they have no indication that he has been a victim of foul play. Anyone with information is asked to call the Roseville Police Department at (586) 775-2100, ext. 8.
- 30 DAYS
- School board member’s Facebook post a ‘mistake’ - Roseville
- ‘Justice for Theresa’ served, killer gets life in prison - Warren
- Suspect charged with carjacking 97-year-old woman - Warren
- Local mom creates app to preserve memories - Farmington Hills
- Plans to connect Troy to the Clinton River Trail proceed - Troy
- Movie theater to undergo $8.5 million renovation - Clinton Township
- New micro housing project receives green light - Royal Oak
- Goodbye Bloomfield Park, hello Village at Bloomfield - Bloomfield Township
- St. Joan of Arc considering fence, admission to keep peace at ’16 fair - St. Clair Shores
- Menards now looking at fall 2015 opening - Warren
- Seniors lose graduation privileges after Stoney Creek High School vandalism - Rochester Hills
- Stoney Creek student overcomes leukemia to graduate, heads to Harvard - Rochester Hills
- Three in custody tied to robberies at 7-Eleven, Family Video - Warren
- Some pig - Shelby Township