An 87-year-old Roseville man has gone missing, and the Police Department has requested the public’s assistance in finding him.
His family last saw William Schell at around noon Oct. 30 in Roseville, though his last known location was in the Port Huron area around 9 p.m. Oct. 31. At the time, Schell said he was planning on going to Canada.
Police do not believe he has crossed the border and said it is uncharacteristic of Schell to be out of contact with family members, or to be out of the area. Schell is 6 feet 2 inches tall, 160 pounds, and he has gray hair and glasses. He was driving a silver 2007 Dodge Caravan with Michigan license plate BESCH1.
The police have him listed as a missing person, but they have no indication that he has been a victim of foul play. Anyone with information is asked to call the Roseville Police Department at (586) 775-2100, ext. 8.
- 30 DAYS
- Legal hurdles cleared for Colonial Dodge site sale - Eastpointe
- Fundraising underway for Roseville boy fighting cancer - Roseville
- Harper Cruise makes for a ‘wheel’ good time - St. Clair Shores
- Court pushes back exam dates for crash survivors - Romeo
- From sanitarium to state park - Metro Detroit
- RARA to introduce new indoor playscape, gymnastics facility - Rochester
- From shipping container to residential development - Metro Detroit
- Shopping center, Kroger coming to 26 Mile and Van Dyke - Shelby Township
- From combat to car wash: former military man fixes up local eyesore - Fraser
- Macomb Township native sings her way into finals of ‘America’s Got Talent’ - Macomb Township
- Woman killed in head-on collision on Lake Shore - Grosse Pointe Farms
- From student to principal - Clinton Township
- Crash survivor arraigned on alcohol charge - Shelby Township
- Home invasion prevention 101: Fool criminals into thinking you’re home - Metro Detroit