An 87-year-old Roseville man has gone missing, and the Police Department has requested the public’s assistance in finding him.
His family last saw William Schell at around noon Oct. 30 in Roseville, though his last known location was in the Port Huron area around 9 p.m. Oct. 31. At the time, Schell said he was planning on going to Canada.
Police do not believe he has crossed the border and said it is uncharacteristic of Schell to be out of contact with family members, or to be out of the area. Schell is 6 feet 2 inches tall, 160 pounds, and he has gray hair and glasses. He was driving a silver 2007 Dodge Caravan with Michigan license plate BESCH1.
The police have him listed as a missing person, but they have no indication that he has been a victim of foul play. Anyone with information is asked to call the Roseville Police Department at (586) 775-2100, ext. 8.
- 30 DAYS
- EPA work to close Harper Avenue for weeks - St. Clair Shores
- Warren sued over alleged persecution of medical pot patients - Warren
- Hive of activity will continue - Warren
- Court dismisses charge against teacher in East Detroit drowning case - Eastpointe
- Nurse anesthetists to host Ether Day Frolic 5K at River Bends Park - Shelby Township
- No charges for customer who shot accused bank robber - Warren
- Residents, businesses honored for beautification - St. Clair Shores
- Teacher uses bracelets to spread positive behavior - Roseville
- Men steal thousands in cigarettes - St. Clair Shores
- Serious crash occurs at 23 Mile and Schoenherr - Shelby Township
- Roseville teacher honored for 48 years of service - Roseville
- Police say deceased man found below tower likely took own life - Shelby Township
- Made in Michigan Festival returns with race, food trucks and more - St. Clair Shores
- Woman killed in boating accident on Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township