Missing senior found with no reported injuries
By Kevin Bunch
November 1, 2013
A missing 87-year-old Roseville man was found Nov. 1 when an anonymous concerned citizen brought him to a local hospital.
William Schell’s family had last seen him at around noon Oct. 30 in Roseville, though he reportedly was in the Port Huron area at around 9 p.m. Oct. 31. At the time, Schell said he was planning on going to Canada.
Police said Schell did not have any reported injuries.
About the author
Staff Writer Kevin Bunch covers the communities of Eastpointe and Roseville, as well as Roseville Community Schools and East Detroit Public Schools. He has worked at C&G Newspapers since 2013, and is a graduate of Wayne State University and Henry Ford Community College. Kevin is also a 2015 Metcalf Institute for Marine & Environmental Reporting alumni.
- 30 DAYS
- You’re still a good man, Charlie Brown - Warren
- Fraser High band to perform at college football bowl game - Fraser
- Dakota senior earns Eagle Scout recognition - Macomb Township
- Local VFW receives grant for generator, building work - Madison Heights
- ‘30 Americans’ celebrates and explores identity and other issues - Detroit
- Dashing through the shows at the Macomb Center - Clinton Township
- Dead body identified as Hazel Park man - Hazel Park
- Explosion rocks neighborhood - St. Clair Shores
- Kramer Homes offers gift of community for disabled vet - Center Line
- Stein Mart opens first metro Detroit store in Rochester Hills - Rochester Hills
- Hollywood actress partners with Clawson women in warming cause - Clawson
- Police arrest suspect in hit-and-run of Troy High School student - Troy
- Commissioners approve Oakland County Animal Control’s new ‘forever home’ - Oakland County
- Chaldean foundation opens new community center - Sterling Heights