A missing 87-year-old Roseville man was found Nov. 1 when an anonymous concerned citizen brought him to a local hospital.
William Schell’s family had last seen him at around noon Oct. 30 in Roseville, though he reportedly was in the Port Huron area at around 9 p.m. Oct. 31. At the time, Schell said he was planning on going to Canada.
Police said Schell did not have any reported injuries.
- 30 DAYS
- BHMS student to be featured at international art show - Bloomfield Township
- Local teen wins state pageant title - St. Clair Shores
- Guard against Lyme disease this summer - Metro Detroit
- Hartwell announces Madison Heights mayoral bid - Madison Heights
- Accidental fire displaces women, children at shelter - Mount Clemens
- Arts, Beats & Eats organizers boast new partnerships, collaborations - Royal Oak
- Fire at dollar store significantly damages building - Harper Woods
- Goodbye Bloomfield Park, hello Village at Bloomfield - Bloomfield Township
- St. Joan of Arc considering fence, admission to keep peace at ’16 fair - St. Clair Shores
- Menards now looking at fall 2015 opening - Warren
- Seniors lose graduation privileges after Stoney Creek High School vandalism - Rochester Hills
- Stoney Creek student overcomes leukemia to graduate, heads to Harvard - Rochester Hills
- Three in custody tied to robberies at 7-Eleven, Family Video - Warren
- Some pig - Shelby Township