The Comerica Bank on Kelly Road, north of 10 Mile Road, was robbed the morning of Dec. 30, and police arrested a suspect the following day.
According to a press release from the Roseville Police Department, the robber produced a note at approximately 9:25 a.m. demanding money, and the teller complied with the demand. The suspect did not display a weapon, nor did he indicate that he had one. The suspect was last seen walking south from the bank with an unknown amount of money. No injuries were reported in the incident.
Roseville Deputy Police Chief Don Glandon said that a 31-year-old man from Harrison Township, Donald Green Jr., was arrested Dec. 31 on a charge of bank robbery and was arraigned in the 39th District Court Jan. 2. Glandon added that police think Green acted alone.
Green requested a court-appointed attorney at his arraignment, but one was not named as of press time.
- 30 DAYS
- EPA work to close Harper Avenue for weeks - St. Clair Shores
- Meijer plans curbside pickup - Rochester Hills
- Shelby to Utica trail connection work to wrap up Nov. 15 - Shelby Township
- K-9 to receive bulletproof vest - Grosse Pointe Woods
- Police chief recognized for domestic violence prevention - Southfield
- Rochester hires new city manager - Rochester
- New bill hopes to curb inhumane puppy mill operations - Lansing
- Teacher uses bracelets to spread positive behavior - Roseville
- Men steal thousands in cigarettes - St. Clair Shores
- Serious crash occurs at 23 Mile and Schoenherr - Shelby Township
- Roseville teacher honored for 48 years of service - Roseville
- Police say deceased man found below tower likely took own life - Shelby Township
- Made in Michigan Festival returns with race, food trucks and more - St. Clair Shores
- Woman killed in boating accident on Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township