A bank in the 28000 block of Groesbeck was robbed Nov. 29.
According to a press release from the Roseville Police Department, the robber entered the Comerica Bank south of 12 Mile Road around 11:30 a.m. before presenting a note to the bank teller. The suspect reportedly displayed a handgun, and the teller complied with the demand for cash.
The robber then escaped with an unknown amount of cash, fleeing southbound in a dark gray Ford Fusion. No injuries were reported. There is no video or photos of the incident or the suspect at this time.
Deputy Chief Donald Glandon said the Roseville Police Department currently is investigating if this suspect is the same one who robbed a Flagstar Bank in Madison Heights Nov. 27.
“It hasn’t been confirmed if it’s the same guy or not, but it’s possible,” Glandon said. “We’re still working on that.”
The suspect was described as a white man with a beard in his 50s or 60s. He wore a gray flannel shirt with a red hoodie. The Roseville Police Department is still investigating the incident, and anyone with information is encouraged to contact the department at (586) 775-2100.
- 30 DAYS
- School board member’s Facebook post a ‘mistake’ - Roseville
- ‘Justice for Theresa’ served, killer gets life in prison - Warren
- Suspect charged with carjacking 97-year-old woman - Warren
- Local mom creates app to preserve memories - Farmington Hills
- Plans to connect Troy to the Clinton River Trail proceed - Troy
- Movie theater to undergo $8.5 million renovation - Clinton Township
- New micro housing project receives green light - Royal Oak
- Goodbye Bloomfield Park, hello Village at Bloomfield - Bloomfield Township
- St. Joan of Arc considering fence, admission to keep peace at ’16 fair - St. Clair Shores
- Menards now looking at fall 2015 opening - Warren
- Seniors lose graduation privileges after Stoney Creek High School vandalism - Rochester Hills
- Stoney Creek student overcomes leukemia to graduate, heads to Harvard - Rochester Hills
- Three in custody tied to robberies at 7-Eleven, Family Video - Warren
- Some pig - Shelby Township