A bank in the 28000 block of Groesbeck was robbed Nov. 29.
According to a press release from the Roseville Police Department, the robber entered the Comerica Bank south of 12 Mile Road around 11:30 a.m. before presenting a note to the bank teller. The suspect reportedly displayed a handgun, and the teller complied with the demand for cash.
The robber then escaped with an unknown amount of cash, fleeing southbound in a dark gray Ford Fusion. No injuries were reported. There is no video or photos of the incident or the suspect at this time.
Deputy Chief Donald Glandon said the Roseville Police Department currently is investigating if this suspect is the same one who robbed a Flagstar Bank in Madison Heights Nov. 27.
“It hasn’t been confirmed if it’s the same guy or not, but it’s possible,” Glandon said. “We’re still working on that.”
The suspect was described as a white man with a beard in his 50s or 60s. He wore a gray flannel shirt with a red hoodie. The Roseville Police Department is still investigating the incident, and anyone with information is encouraged to contact the department at (586) 775-2100.
- 30 DAYS
- ‘She’s only 8 and she’s been through hell’ - Harrison Township
- Woman bound over to circuit court on child abuse charge - Eastpointe
- Beaumont Hospital tops off Proton Therapy Center - Royal Oak
- Local entrepreneur finds life mission through baking - Clinton Township
- New bill hopes to curb inhumane puppy mill operations - Lansing
- West Bloomfield PD tests out new software - West Bloomfield
- Township board approves expansion of C.J. Barrymore’s - Clinton Township
- Teacher uses bracelets to spread positive behavior - Roseville
- Men steal thousands in cigarettes - St. Clair Shores
- Roseville teacher honored for 48 years of service - Roseville
- Serious crash occurs at 23 Mile and Schoenherr - Shelby Township
- Police say deceased man found below tower likely took own life - Shelby Township
- Woman killed in boating accident on Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township
- EPA work to close Harper Avenue for weeks - St. Clair Shores