UPDATE - Alleged robber caught by FBI - www.candgnews.com/news/fbi-catches-alleged-clinton-township-bank-robber
A suspect was on the loose after robbing the Huntington Bank at 36921 Harper in Clinton Township.
The suspect entered the bank at approximately 11:45 a.m. on Oct. 9. He approached the teller and handed over a note that demanded a large amount of cash. The suspect also produced a silver handgun. The teller handed the suspect an undetermined amount of cash before the suspect fled into the apartment complex east of the bank. It is believed that he then entered an unknown vehicle.
The suspect was described as a black man, estimated to be in his mid-to-late 20s, about 5-foot-7 or 5-foot-8 with a medium-dark complexion. He was wearing a navy blue Detroit Tigers baseball cap with white trim, aviator sunglasses, a navy blue T-shirt, khaki shorts and white shoes.
The Clinton Township Police Department is requesting the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect. Contact Det. Bryan Gilbert at (586) 493-7845 if you have any information. Callers can remain anonymous.
- 30 DAYS
- School board member’s Facebook post a ‘mistake’ - Roseville
- ‘Justice for Theresa’ served, killer gets life in prison - Warren
- Suspect charged with carjacking 97-year-old woman - Warren
- Local mom creates app to preserve memories - Farmington Hills
- Plans to connect Troy to the Clinton River Trail proceed - Troy
- Movie theater to undergo $8.5 million renovation - Clinton Township
- New micro housing project receives green light - Royal Oak
- Goodbye Bloomfield Park, hello Village at Bloomfield - Bloomfield Township
- St. Joan of Arc considering fence, admission to keep peace at ’16 fair - St. Clair Shores
- Menards now looking at fall 2015 opening - Warren
- Seniors lose graduation privileges after Stoney Creek High School vandalism - Rochester Hills
- Stoney Creek student overcomes leukemia to graduate, heads to Harvard - Rochester Hills
- Three in custody tied to robberies at 7-Eleven, Family Video - Warren
- Some pig - Shelby Township