Published October 11, 2013
Man on loose after robbing bank
By Nick Mordowanec firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE - Alleged robber caught by FBI - www.candgnews.com/news/fbi-catches-alleged-clinton-township-bank-robber
A suspect was on the loose after robbing the Huntington Bank at 36921 Harper in Clinton Township.
The suspect entered the bank at approximately 11:45 a.m. on Oct. 9. He approached the teller and handed over a note that demanded a large amount of cash. The suspect also produced a silver handgun. The teller handed the suspect an undetermined amount of cash before the suspect fled into the apartment complex east of the bank. It is believed that he then entered an unknown vehicle.
The suspect was described as a black man, estimated to be in his mid-to-late 20s, about 5-foot-7 or 5-foot-8 with a medium-dark complexion. He was wearing a navy blue Detroit Tigers baseball cap with white trim, aviator sunglasses, a navy blue T-shirt, khaki shorts and white shoes.
The Clinton Township Police Department is requesting the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect. Contact Det. Bryan Gilbert at (586) 493-7845 if you have any information. Callers can remain anonymous.
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- Farewell to the Field event takes a look back - Clawson
- Rock community ready to roast local show promoter - Roseville
- Military museum announces upcoming event plans - Eastpointe
- Don’t be behind the curve on roundabouts - Metro Detroit
- Tour the chocolate factory with Lamphere High’s ‘Willy Wonka’ - Madison Heights
- Bank robbers detained after high-speed pursuit - Harrison Township
- By the book: Experts explain how strange, outdated laws manage to stick around - Metro Detroit
- Stolen wedding ring a fake report, police say - St. Clair Shores
- Police investigate fatal single-vehicle crash - Shelby Township
- Construction continues at Macomb Mall - Roseville
- Frankenfoods: Are GMOs as scary as people think? - Metro Detroit
- Man in skeleton hoodie robs 7-Eleven - St. Clair Shores
- Jump for Trevor helps teen in need of a heart transplant - Southfield
- Berkley, Huntington Woods rank in top 10 places to live in Michigan - Berkley