A 77-year-old woman who was reported missing after going for a walk in her neighborhood has been found deceased behind a residence in her subdivision.
According to reports from the West Bloomfield Police Department, Joanne Marie O’Reilly had last been seen Dec. 2 at approximately 9 p.m., walking on Rosedale Street, near Hiller Road and Greer Road, on the north end of the township.
Police said she has disappeared before, but not for that length of time, which led to her son to file a missing person report.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the West Bloomfield Police Department at (248) 975-9200.
- 30 DAYS
- Woman bound over to circuit court on child abuse charge - Eastpointe
- Local entrepreneur finds life mission through baking - Clinton Township
- Beaumont Hospital tops off Proton Therapy Center - Royal Oak
- New bill hopes to curb inhumane puppy mill operations - Lansing
- Township board approves expansion of C.J. Barrymore’s - Clinton Township
- West Bloomfield hopes to ‘eliminate the stigma’ - West Bloomfield
- Shelby to Utica trail connection work to wrap up Nov. 15 - Shelby Township
- Teacher uses bracelets to spread positive behavior - Roseville
- Men steal thousands in cigarettes - St. Clair Shores
- Roseville teacher honored for 48 years of service - Roseville
- Serious crash occurs at 23 Mile and Schoenherr - Shelby Township
- Police say deceased man found below tower likely took own life - Shelby Township
- Woman killed in boating accident on Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township
- EPA work to close Harper Avenue for weeks - St. Clair Shores