- Football Sterling Heights Stevenson 35 Utica Ford 7 10/02
- Football Romeo 26 Macomb Dakota 14 10/02
- Boys soccer Macomb Dakota 1 L'Anse Creuse North 1 9/30
- Boys soccer Utica Eisenhower 2 Utica 0 9/30
- Boys soccer Troy 1 Troy Athens 0 9/29
- Volleyball Notre Dame Prep 3 Marian 1 9/29
- Boys soccer Utica Eisenhower 2 Chippewa Valley 0 9/28
- Boys tennis Brother Rice 6 Grosse Pointe South 2 9/28
27500 Cosgrove Drive Warren
Repeats every week until Tue May 27 2014 .Tue, 2014-02-11
27500 Cosgrove Drive
Warren, Michigan 48092
Map and Directions
Telephone: (586) 294-8449
Time: 7:45 a.m., 10 a.m., 11:25 a.m.
Category: Volunteer Opportunities
Winning Futures is currently looking for men and women mentors in Harper Woods. Mentors work with three or four students and make use of various learning tools such as problem solving, group discussions, hands-on activities, written exercises and student presentations.
September 28, 2015
Farmington Hills Harrison
Farmington Hills Harrison earned the honor after beating Southfield High 17-14 at home in a battle for first place in the Oakland Activities Association White Division. The win put the Hawks 4-0 (4-1 overall) in the division, a game ahead of Southfield. After trailing 14-7 at the half, Harrison scored 10 unanswered points, capped off by a 27-yard field goal by Alex Bolstrum with 10:57 left in the game. In the last four meetings between these rivals, each team has won twice with a 4.5 average margin of victory.