Published July 23, 2014
at Adrian Madison (4-5 overall) — 7 p.m. Aug. 28
This is the first meeting ever between the two programs. Madison has had one winning season (6-4 in 2009) since 2003.
vs. Bloomfield Hills Cranbrook-Kingswood (2-7) — 1 p.m. Sept. 6
The Eagles had lost four in a row against CK prior to last year’s 28-12 victory.
vs. Rochester Hills Lutheran Northwest (2-7) — 7 p.m. Sept. 13
The Eagles had not beaten Northwest (0-5) until last season’s 44-8 triumph.
at Sterling Heights Parkway Christian (5-5) — 7 p.m. Sept. 19
Southfield Christian has won each of the past two meetings after dropping four of the previous five prior to that.
vs. Grosse Pointe Woods University Liggett (5-5) — ` p.m. Sept. 27
With a 20-8 victory last fall, Southfield Christian handed Liggett its only MIAC loss all season. The Eagles then beat Liggett 27-14 in a D-7 playoff opener.
vs. Lutheran Westland (2-7) — 7 p.m. Oct. 3
Lutheran Westland missed the playoffs for the first time in three years in 2013, but hung with Southfield Christian before falling 23-8.
at Auburn Hills Oakland Christian (5-5) — 7 p.m. Oct. 10
Oakland Christian made the playoffs for the first time ever last season, but Southfield Christian has never lost (5-0) in the series.
vs. Harper Woods High (3-6) — 1 p.m. Oct. 18
The teams have never met, and Harper Woods ended last year with four straight losses.
at Imlay City High (0-9) — 7 p.m. Oct. 24
The Spartans are 2-43 since 2009 and are riding a 16-game losing streak entering the fall.
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- College hoops coaches to team up in effort to help ‘beat cancer’ - Bloomfield Hills
- Lake Shore girls soccer coach stressing continual improvement - St. Clair Shores
- Times may be a-changing for Oakland University golf program - Metro Detroit
- OAA boys basketball names honor teams - Oakland County
- L’Anse Creuse baseball eyeing first division title since 2005 - Harrison Township
- East Detroit softball looking to stay on the upswing - Eastpointe
- Avondale baseball getting into the swing of things - Troy
- Catholic League honors boys, girls hoops teams - Metro Detroit
- Macomb Area Conference names season’s top hockey players - Macomb County
- Center Line baseball to lean on defense and pitching, manufacturing runs - Center Line
- Gasparotto challenging his Farmington soccer squad with hopes of playoff payoff - Farmington
- Roseville High softball coach teaching positivity, joy of the game - Roseville
- Lake Shore softball hopes to build on last season’s run to regionals - St. Clair Shores
- Royal Oak coach rewarded for greatness - Royal Oak