Published July 23, 2014
at Lapeer High (0-0 overall) — 7 p.m. Aug. 28
Rochester has the honor of being the first team ever to play Lapeer High, which is in its first season after combining Lapeer East and Lapeer West.
at Farmington Hills Harrison (10-2) — 7 p.m. Sept. 5
Rochester is 0-8 all-time against the Hawks. The last meeting came in 2009.
vs. North Farmington (5-3) — 7 p.m. Sept. 12
This is the second meeting between the squads with Rochester winning the first 28-7 in 2007.
at Oak Park High (6-4) — 6 p.m. Sept. 19
The Falcons and Knights have never met on the football field. Oak Park has made the playoffs the previous two seasons.
vs. Birmingham Seaholm (9-2) — 7 p.m. Sept. 26
Seaholm has won all five meetings between the programs. The Maples and Falcons last played in 2009, with Seaholm taking the 20-17 victory.
at Royal Oak High (4-5) — 7 p.m. Oct. 3
Rochester leads the series 2-0. Those previous matchups came in 2010-11.
at Southfield High (7-3) — 5 p.m. Oct. 10
These squads last battled in 2009. Southfield was the 32-0 victor.
vs. Rochester Adams (8-4) — 7 p.m. Oct. 17
Adams has won 16 straight games in the rivalry dating back to 1996.
vs. Rochester Hills Stoney Creek (6-4) — 7 p.m. Oct. 24
Rochester leads the series 4-3, but has fallen to the Cougars three of the last four meetings, including last year’s 36-14 win for Stoney Creek.
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- Utica Ford boys golf tops at 2015 Evans-Gill tournament - Ray Township
- Troy and Athens softball set to face off for first — and only — meeting - Troy
- Brother Rice struggles in opener but earns split at Divine Child in Saturday baseball action - Birmingham
- Mercy softball stays perfect on the season, wins by mercy twice in doubleheader sweep of Ladywood - Farmington Hills
- Wayne State softball team takes aim at another successful postseason - Detroit
- Hazel Park High girls soccer young, but with high expectations - Hazel Park
- Lamerato confident his Hawks will contend when consistency develops - Farmington Hills
- Catholic League honors boys, girls hoops teams - Metro Detroit
- Macomb Area Conference names season’s top hockey players - Macomb County
- Center Line baseball to lean on defense and pitching, manufacturing runs - Center Line
- Gasparotto challenging his Farmington soccer squad with hopes of playoff payoff - Farmington
- Roseville High softball coach teaching positivity, joy of the game - Roseville
- Lake Shore softball hopes to build on last season’s run to regionals - St. Clair Shores
- Royal Oak coach rewarded for greatness - Royal Oak