St. Clair Shores
Published March 29, 2013
Prep baseball tournament slated for April 1-6
By Jason Carmel Davis email@example.com Follow Jason on Twitter.
ST. CLAIR SHORES — The annual Macomb County Spring Break Baseball Tournament returns to St. Clair Shores with 15 local teams vying a title.
Games are slated to take place April 1-4 on the various diamonds at Kyte Monroe Park. Local teams slated to compete in the tournament are Macomb Dakota, Auburn Hills Avondale, Warren Cousino, Warren Mott, St. Clair Shores Lake Shore, St. Clair Shores Lakeview, Harrison Township L'Anse Creuse, Warren Woods Tower and Sterling Heights High.
Also competing Richmond, Marysville, Davidson, Detroit Consortium, Detroit Western and Port Huron Northern.
Information on game times and locations can be found at http://www.macombmac.misd.net/springbreak.htm. Make-up dates are posted, as well, in the event of inclement weather.
The teams are split into three pools of five teams. The championship game is slated for 5 p.m. April 6.
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- Times may be a-changing for Oakland University golf program - Metro Detroit
- Utica Ford boys golf tops at 2015 Evans-Gill tournament - Ray Township
- Troy and Athens softball set to face off for first — and only — meeting - Troy
- Mercy softball stays perfect on the season, wins by mercy twice in doubleheader sweep of Ladywood - Farmington Hills
- New Tower baseball coach sees potential in young team - Warren
- Eisenhower lacrosse has sights set on another MAC Red title - Shelby Township
- Hazel Park High girls soccer young, but with high expectations - Hazel Park
- Catholic League honors boys, girls hoops teams - Metro Detroit
- Macomb Area Conference names season’s top hockey players - Macomb County
- Center Line baseball to lean on defense and pitching, manufacturing runs - Center Line
- Gasparotto challenging his Farmington soccer squad with hopes of playoff payoff - Farmington
- Roseville High softball coach teaching positivity, joy of the game - Roseville
- Lake Shore softball hopes to build on last season’s run to regionals - St. Clair Shores
- Royal Oak coach rewarded for greatness - Royal Oak