Published March 15, 2013
Grosse Pointe South girls hoops headed back to state finals
By Mark Vest firstname.lastname@example.org Follow Mark on Twitter.
Grosse Pointe South's girls basketball team will be making a second consecutive appearance in a Class A state final game following a 48-29 victory against Dexter in a semifinal contest March 15 at the Breslin Center in East Lansing.
South, which lost to Grand Haven by one point in the state final last year, will once again be facing the Buccaneers, with a scheduled start time of noon, March 16 at the Breslin Center.
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- Times may be a-changing for Oakland University golf program - Metro Detroit
- OAA boys basketball names honor teams - Oakland County
- Utica Ford boys golf tops at 2015 Evans-Gill tournament - Ray Township
- Troy and Athens softball set to face off for first — and only — meeting - Troy
- Mercy softball stays perfect on the season, wins by mercy twice in doubleheader sweep of Ladywood - Farmington Hills
- New Tower baseball coach sees potential in young team - Warren
- Eisenhower lacrosse has sights set on another MAC Red title - Shelby Township
- Catholic League honors boys, girls hoops teams - Metro Detroit
- Macomb Area Conference names season’s top hockey players - Macomb County
- Center Line baseball to lean on defense and pitching, manufacturing runs - Center Line
- Gasparotto challenging his Farmington soccer squad with hopes of playoff payoff - Farmington
- Roseville High softball coach teaching positivity, joy of the game - Roseville
- Lake Shore softball hopes to build on last season’s run to regionals - St. Clair Shores
- Royal Oak coach rewarded for greatness - Royal Oak