- Boys Football Dakota 27 Chippewa Valley 24 9/04
- Boys Football Southfield Lathrup 7 Royal Oak High 21 9/03
- Boys Tennis Troy Athens 5 Rochester 3 9/02
- Boys Tennis Fraser 6 Chippewa Valley 2 9/02
- Boys Soccer Rochester Adams 1 De La Salle 0 9/01
- Boys Soccer Brother Rice 2 Fenton 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Macomb Dakota 1 Utica 0 8/31
- Boys Soccer Sterling Heights Stevenson 4 Grosse Pointe North 0 8/31
Chippewa Valley sprints past L'Anse Creuse North
November 1, 2013
After being down 20-14 at halftime while losing the yardage battle 318-112, Chippewa Valley took control of L'Anse Creuse North in the second half to win 49-27 and advance to play in a district final next week against Macomb Dakota.
Chippewa quarterback Brendan Rohlfs threw three of his four touchdowns in the second half.
After Rohlfs' last touchdown made it 35-27, North had a chance to trim into Chippewa's lead in the fourth quarter, but a fourth-down pass completion by North's Sean Koski came up a half yard short at the Chippewa 2-yard line.
Running back Doug Roberts was held to 34 yards on nine carries in the first half, but he exploded for a 98-yard touchdown on the play immediately after the turnover on downs by North in the fourth quarter to give Chippewa a 42-27 lead with just more than five minutes to play.
"We've scored some points this year too, and we've had some quick strikes. We have some good players and some kids that make plays, and I thought Rohlfs played a great game tonight," Chippewa coach Scott Merchant said.
Roberts ended the game with 183 yards on 18 carries and three touchdowns.
Koski finished the night 36-58 passign for 391 yards and one touchdown. He also ran for two touchdowns.
Rohlfs set new school records in all-time passing yards (3,253) and career passing touchdowns (30). He went 11-17 on the night for 240 yards and four touchdowns.