St. Clair Shores
Published August 14, 2013
Bulldogs prove mettle at regional tourney
By Jason Carmel Davis firstname.lastname@example.org Follow Jason on Twitter.
The Michigan Bulldogs 14U softball team, based in St. Clair Shores, finished fifth in the National Softball Association Class B World Series last month.
Games took place July 22-27 in Peoria, Ill., and featured teams from across the Midwest. Sixty-four teams played in the tournament.
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- Times may be a-changing for Oakland University golf program - Metro Detroit
- Utica Ford boys golf tops at 2015 Evans-Gill tournament - Ray Township
- OAA boys basketball names honor teams - Oakland County
- Troy and Athens softball set to face off for first — and only — meeting - Troy
- Mercy softball stays perfect on the season, wins by mercy twice in doubleheader sweep of Ladywood - Farmington Hills
- New Tower baseball coach sees potential in young team - Warren
- Eisenhower lacrosse has sights set on another MAC Red title - Shelby Township
- Catholic League honors boys, girls hoops teams - Metro Detroit
- Macomb Area Conference names season’s top hockey players - Macomb County
- Center Line baseball to lean on defense and pitching, manufacturing runs - Center Line
- Gasparotto challenging his Farmington soccer squad with hopes of playoff payoff - Farmington
- Roseville High softball coach teaching positivity, joy of the game - Roseville
- Lake Shore softball hopes to build on last season’s run to regionals - St. Clair Shores
- Royal Oak coach rewarded for greatness - Royal Oak