The Farmington Hills Police Department is investigating a fatal two-vehicle crash that occurred at around 11:30 p.m. June 7 on Folsom Road, near Lundy Road.
A 55-year-old Farmington Hills driver was pronounced dead at the scene. The six adults riding in the second vehicle were all injured and transported to local hospitals. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Alcohol is not believed to be a factor, according to a police press release. Anyone who witnessed the crash or who has additional information should call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.
- 30 DAYS
- ‘She’s only 8 and she’s been through hell’ - Harrison Township
- Woman bound over to circuit court on child abuse charge - Eastpointe
- Beaumont Hospital tops off Proton Therapy Center - Royal Oak
- Local entrepreneur finds life mission through baking - Clinton Township
- New bill hopes to curb inhumane puppy mill operations - Lansing
- West Bloomfield PD tests out new software - West Bloomfield
- Township board approves expansion of C.J. Barrymore’s - Clinton Township
- Teacher uses bracelets to spread positive behavior - Roseville
- Men steal thousands in cigarettes - St. Clair Shores
- Roseville teacher honored for 48 years of service - Roseville
- Serious crash occurs at 23 Mile and Schoenherr - Shelby Township
- Police say deceased man found below tower likely took own life - Shelby Township
- Woman killed in boating accident on Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township
- EPA work to close Harper Avenue for weeks - St. Clair Shores