The Farmington Hills Police Department is investigating a fatal two-vehicle crash that occurred at around 11:30 p.m. June 7 on Folsom Road, near Lundy Road.
A 55-year-old Farmington Hills driver was pronounced dead at the scene. The six adults riding in the second vehicle were all injured and transported to local hospitals. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Alcohol is not believed to be a factor, according to a police press release. Anyone who witnessed the crash or who has additional information should call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.
- 30 DAYS
- Local families participate in kidney walk - Macomb Township
- Ride to explore sights of St. Clair Shores - St. Clair Shores
- Sterling Heights teen to sing in Nashville — and at Sterlingfest - Sterling Heights
- Teens caught shooting paintballs at homes - St. Clair Shores
- Decades of Dress features ageless fashion - Rochester Hills
- Kyte Monroe Park rededicated to ensure coach’s legacy lives on - St. Clair Shores
- New Kroger could be finished by Thanksgiving - Roseville
- BHS recognized as one of the most challenging high schools in the state - Berkley
- Auto accident critically injures Stevenson student - Sterling Heights
- A mother’s dream come true - Macomb Township
- Stevenson student dies after M-53 accident - Sterling Heights
- Sheriff shares latest developments in fatal Stony Creek crash - Shelby Township
- Three 17-year-olds die in single-vehicle crash at park - Shelby Township
- Madison district plans next phase of consolidated campus - Madison Heights