Published June 9, 2014
Traffic crash leaves one dead, six injured
By Sherri Kolade firstname.lastname@example.org
The Farmington Hills Police Department is investigating a fatal two-vehicle crash that occurred at around 11:30 p.m. June 7 on Folsom Road, near Lundy Road.
A 55-year-old Farmington Hills driver was pronounced dead at the scene. The six adults riding in the second vehicle were all injured and transported to local hospitals. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Alcohol is not believed to be a factor, according to a police press release. Anyone who witnessed the crash or who has additional information should call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- Rock community ready to roast local show promoter - Roseville
- Farewell to the Field event takes a look back - Clawson
- Tour the chocolate factory with Lamphere High’s ‘Willy Wonka’ - Madison Heights
- Military museum announces upcoming event plans - Eastpointe
- Don’t be behind the curve on roundabouts - Metro Detroit
- Bank robbers detained after high-speed pursuit - Harrison Township
- Kroger receives approval for $25 million marketplace - Royal Oak
- Stolen wedding ring a fake report, police say - St. Clair Shores
- Police investigate fatal single-vehicle crash - Shelby Township
- Construction continues at Macomb Mall - Roseville
- Frankenfoods: Are GMOs as scary as people think? - Metro Detroit
- Man in skeleton hoodie robs 7-Eleven - St. Clair Shores
- Jump for Trevor helps teen in need of a heart transplant - Southfield
- Berkley, Huntington Woods rank in top 10 places to live in Michigan - Berkley