The Farmington Hills Police Department is investigating a fatal two-vehicle crash that occurred at around 11:30 p.m. June 7 on Folsom Road, near Lundy Road.
A 55-year-old Farmington Hills driver was pronounced dead at the scene. The six adults riding in the second vehicle were all injured and transported to local hospitals. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Alcohol is not believed to be a factor, according to a police press release. Anyone who witnessed the crash or who has additional information should call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.
- 30 DAYS
- School board member’s Facebook post a ‘mistake’ - Roseville
- ‘Justice for Theresa’ served, killer gets life in prison - Warren
- Suspect charged with carjacking 97-year-old woman - Warren
- Local mom creates app to preserve memories - Farmington Hills
- Plans to connect Troy to the Clinton River Trail proceed - Troy
- Movie theater to undergo $8.5 million renovation - Clinton Township
- New micro housing project receives green light - Royal Oak
- Goodbye Bloomfield Park, hello Village at Bloomfield - Bloomfield Township
- St. Joan of Arc considering fence, admission to keep peace at ’16 fair - St. Clair Shores
- Menards now looking at fall 2015 opening - Warren
- Seniors lose graduation privileges after Stoney Creek High School vandalism - Rochester Hills
- Stoney Creek student overcomes leukemia to graduate, heads to Harvard - Rochester Hills
- Three in custody tied to robberies at 7-Eleven, Family Video - Warren
- Some pig - Shelby Township