The Farmington Hills Police Department is investigating a fatal two-vehicle crash that occurred at around 11:30 p.m. June 7 on Folsom Road, near Lundy Road.
A 55-year-old Farmington Hills driver was pronounced dead at the scene. The six adults riding in the second vehicle were all injured and transported to local hospitals. The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Alcohol is not believed to be a factor, according to a police press release. Anyone who witnessed the crash or who has additional information should call the Farmington Hills Police Department at (248) 871-2610.
- 30 DAYS
- Downtown Rochester to welcome Kris Kringle Market - Rochester
- City moves water contract to new authority - St. Clair Shores
- Group unveils tentative list of crash-prone intersections - Metro Detroit
- Two Muses finds new location in Waterford theater - West Bloomfield
- New women’s center focuses on pregnant teens - Eastpointe
- Police seek information on bank hit-and-run crash - Roseville
- Wreaths to be laid on hallowed ground Dec.12 - Metro Detroit
- Explosion rocks neighborhood - St. Clair Shores
- Kramer Homes offers gift of community for disabled vet - Center Line
- Stein Mart opens first metro Detroit store in Rochester Hills - Rochester Hills
- Commissioners approve Oakland County Animal Control’s new ‘forever home’ - Oakland County
- Chaldean foundation opens new community center - Sterling Heights
- Richard Sulaka passes away suddenly at 60 - Warren
- New high school club puts focus on science and technology - Roseville