BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP — At 1:23 a.m. Aug. 2, Bloomfield Township emergency dispatch received multiple calls of shots fired in the 1700 block of Shaker Heights, in the area of South Blouvevard and Adams Road.
When officers arrived on the scene, they discovered that multiple shots had been fired into an occupied residence. An 18-year-old on the premises received minor, undisclosed injuries.
The Bloomfield Township Police Department requested the assistance of the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office and Forensic Lab to assist in processing the scene.
Detectives from the Bloomfield Township Police Investigations Division have been called in and are currently pursuing all available leads. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Bloomfield Township Police Department at (248) 433-7755.
- 30 DAYS
- Police investigate three suspicious car fires - Royal Oak
- Dakota High School student dead after being found in hospital parking structure - Clinton Township
- Alertness may protect your car, holiday gifts - Metro Detroit
- Teen dies after rollover accident - Clinton Township
- Dakota senior earns Eagle Scout recognition - Macomb Township
- Dead body identified as Hazel Park man - Hazel Park
- You’re still a good man, Charlie Brown - Warren
- Explosion rocks neighborhood - St. Clair Shores
- Kramer Homes offers gift of community for disabled vet - Center Line
- Stein Mart opens first metro Detroit store in Rochester Hills - Rochester Hills
- Police arrest suspect in hit-and-run of Troy High School student - Troy
- Commissioners approve Oakland County Animal Control’s new ‘forever home’ - Oakland County
- Chaldean foundation opens new community center - Sterling Heights
- New high school club puts focus on science and technology - Roseville