Suspected drive-by shooting in Bloomfield Township
August 5, 2014
At 1:23 a.m. Aug. 2, Bloomfield Township emergency dispatch received multiple calls of shots fired in the 1700 block of Shaker Heights, in the area of South Boulevard and Adams Road.
When officers arrived on the scene, they discovered that multiple shots had been fired into an occupied residence. An 18-year-old on the premises received minor, undisclosed injuries.
The Bloomfield Township Police Department requested the assistance of the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office and Forensic Lab to assist in processing the scene.
Detectives from the Bloomfield Township Police Investigations Division have been called in and are currently pursuing all available leads. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Bloomfield Township Police Department at (248) 433-7755.
- 30 DAYS
- Police warn residents of IRS phone scam - Clawson
- Fire Department seeks a few good men and women - Troy
- Local chef, culinary students help those in need this Thanksgiving - St. Clair Shores
- Woman dies after police find her unresponsive in car - Royal Oak
- Downtown Birmingham rolls out new logo, holiday perks - Birmingham
- New women’s center focuses on pregnant teens - Eastpointe
- Holiday plays planned in Eastpointe - Eastpointe
- Ghost hunters report paranormal activity at Octagon House - Washington Township
- Explosion rocks neighborhood - St. Clair Shores
- Kramer Homes offers gift of community for disabled vet - Center Line
- Stein Mart opens first metro Detroit store in Rochester Hills - Rochester Hills
- Hollywood actress partners with Clawson women in warming cause - Clawson
- Police arrest suspect in hit-and-run of Troy High School student - Troy
- Commissioners approve Oakland County Animal Control’s new ‘forever home’ - Oakland County