CENTER LINE – The Center Line Public Safety Department is seeking information leading to the arrest of a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a juvenile family member at gunpoint earlier this month.
According to a media release, detectives obtained an arrest warrant for David Lee Farris, 45, of Center Line, following an investigation that began May 8 when officers were called to a home in the 8200 block of Sterling.
The juvenile victim was reportedly taken for a medical evaluation and police executed a search warrant at the residence. Farris was not taken into custody, and was last seen driving a green 1995 Chevy Silverado truck bearing the Michigan license plate sequence CKP3605. A warrant for his arrest was authorized and both he and the vehicle have been listed as wanted in a law enforcement database.
According to the release, Farris should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to contact the Center Line Public Safety Department at (586) 757-2200.
- 30 DAYS
- Local teen wins state pageant title - St. Clair Shores
- Scrivo sentenced to life without parole - St. Clair Shores
- Car chase ends with teen driving into Clinton River - Macomb
- BHMS student to be featured at international art show - Bloomfield Township
- ‘Justice for Theresa’ served, killer gets life in prison - Warren
- City offers road, parking lot renovation updates - Sterling Heights
- Warren grows bountiful farmers markets - Warren
- Goodbye Bloomfield Park, hello Village at Bloomfield - Bloomfield Township
- St. Joan of Arc considering fence, admission to keep peace at ’16 fair - St. Clair Shores
- Menards now looking at fall 2015 opening - Warren
- Seniors lose graduation privileges after Stoney Creek High School vandalism - Rochester Hills
- Stoney Creek student overcomes leukemia to graduate, heads to Harvard - Rochester Hills
- Three in custody tied to robberies at 7-Eleven, Family Video - Warren
- Some pig - Shelby Township