CENTER LINE – The Center Line Public Safety Department is seeking information leading to the arrest of a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a juvenile family member at gunpoint earlier this month.
According to a media release, detectives obtained an arrest warrant for David Lee Farris, 45, of Center Line, following an investigation that began May 8 when officers were called to a home in the 8200 block of Sterling.
The juvenile victim was reportedly taken for a medical evaluation and police executed a search warrant at the residence. Farris was not taken into custody, and was last seen driving a green 1995 Chevy Silverado truck bearing the Michigan license plate sequence CKP3605. A warrant for his arrest was authorized and both he and the vehicle have been listed as wanted in a law enforcement database.
According to the release, Farris should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to contact the Center Line Public Safety Department at (586) 757-2200.
- 30 DAYS
- EPA work to close Harper Avenue for weeks - St. Clair Shores
- West Bloomfield hopes to ‘eliminate the stigma’ - West Bloomfield
- K-9 to receive bulletproof vest - Grosse Pointe Woods
- Shelby to Utica trail connection work to wrap up Nov. 15 - Shelby Township
- Rochester hires new city manager - Rochester
- Multitasking your workout - Metro Detroit
- New web series features talents of local actors - St. Clair Shores
- Teacher uses bracelets to spread positive behavior - Roseville
- Men steal thousands in cigarettes - St. Clair Shores
- Serious crash occurs at 23 Mile and Schoenherr - Shelby Township
- Roseville teacher honored for 48 years of service - Roseville
- Police say deceased man found below tower likely took own life - Shelby Township
- Made in Michigan Festival returns with race, food trucks and more - St. Clair Shores
- Woman killed in boating accident on Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township