CENTER LINE – The Center Line Public Safety Department is seeking information leading to the arrest of a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a juvenile family member at gunpoint earlier this month.
According to a media release, detectives obtained an arrest warrant for David Lee Farris, 45, of Center Line, following an investigation that began May 8 when officers were called to a home in the 8200 block of Sterling.
The juvenile victim was reportedly taken for a medical evaluation and police executed a search warrant at the residence. Farris was not taken into custody, and was last seen driving a green 1995 Chevy Silverado truck bearing the Michigan license plate sequence CKP3605. A warrant for his arrest was authorized and both he and the vehicle have been listed as wanted in a law enforcement database.
According to the release, Farris should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to contact the Center Line Public Safety Department at (586) 757-2200.
- 30 DAYS
- When time is short, some tips to start your round off right - Metro Detroit
- Woman faces child abuse charges after infant found injured - Eastpointe
- Event will make splash in Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township
- ‘Mother of all buyouts’ comes to Farmington Public Schools - Farmington Hills
- The pieces come together for library mosaic mural - Sterling Heights
- Birmingham’s Rick Joseph is state’s top teacher - Bloomfield Hills
- ‘Get into the pit’ or enjoy some ‘pop’ - Chesterfield Township
- BHS recognized as one of the most challenging high schools in the state - Berkley
- Auto accident critically injures Stevenson student - Sterling Heights
- A mother’s dream come true - Macomb Township
- Stevenson student dies after M-53 accident - Sterling Heights
- Sheriff shares latest developments in fatal Stony Creek crash - Shelby Township
- East Detroit approves school uniform policy - Eastpointe
- Three 17-year-olds die in single-vehicle crash at park - Shelby Township