CENTER LINE – The Center Line Public Safety Department is seeking information leading to the arrest of a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a juvenile family member at gunpoint earlier this month.
According to a media release, detectives obtained an arrest warrant for David Lee Farris, 45, of Center Line, following an investigation that began May 8 when officers were called to a home in the 8200 block of Sterling.
The juvenile victim was reportedly taken for a medical evaluation and police executed a search warrant at the residence. Farris was not taken into custody, and was last seen driving a green 1995 Chevy Silverado truck bearing the Michigan license plate sequence CKP3605. A warrant for his arrest was authorized and both he and the vehicle have been listed as wanted in a law enforcement database.
According to the release, Farris should be considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information about his whereabouts is asked to contact the Center Line Public Safety Department at (586) 757-2200.
- 30 DAYS
- Bike network to connect six Woodward communities - Ferndale
- Roseville Wal-Mart evacuates for bomb scare - Roseville
- Harper Woods police officer killed in crash - Harper Woods
- ‘Friends don’t steal from the dead’ - Farmington Hills
- Body of Southfield fire chief found in Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township
- Shelby dentist makes impact in Haiti - Shelby Township
- Roseville man arrested for alleged kidnapping and torture - Roseville
- Fatal crash occurs on Hayes Road - Macomb Township
- New boutique focuses on power of positivity - Madison Heights
- Suspicious man reported near school playground - St. Clair Shores
- Great Lakes water levels reach highest point since 1998 - Metro Detroit
- Allegedly drunken driver runs stop sign, crashes into business - Harrison Township
- Farmers market coming July 26 - St. Clair Shores
- Gone with the graffiti - Utica