As of June 9, the suspect in a Roseville bank robbery June 7 still is at large amid a police investigation.
According to a press release from the Roseville Police Department, at about 1 p.m. June 7, the suspect entered the Chase Bank in the 30700 block of Groesbeck and demanded cash from the teller. An unknown amount of cash was then put into the suspect’s bag.
The suspect left on foot, and police believe he headed north. No vehicle was spotted. He did not display a weapon, and there were no injuries.
The Macomb County Sheriff’s Office assisted with a K-9 unit to try and track the suspect, but they were unable to locate him. He was described as an Arab man around 25 years old who stood about 6 feet 3 inches tall with a thin build — around 170 pounds. He was wearing a navy blue baseball cap with a Detroit Tigers “D” logo on the front, along with a peach-colored button-down shirt, blue jeans, and white shoes with dark-colored treads.
Deputy Police Chief Don Glandon said he had not heard of this suspect robbing any other banks.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Roseville Police Department at (586) 447-4484.
- 30 DAYS
- Local teen wins state pageant title - St. Clair Shores
- Scrivo sentenced to life without parole - St. Clair Shores
- Car chase ends with teen driving into Clinton River - Macomb
- BHMS student to be featured at international art show - Bloomfield Township
- ‘Justice for Theresa’ served, killer gets life in prison - Warren
- City offers road, parking lot renovation updates - Sterling Heights
- Warren grows bountiful farmers markets - Warren
- Goodbye Bloomfield Park, hello Village at Bloomfield - Bloomfield Township
- St. Joan of Arc considering fence, admission to keep peace at ’16 fair - St. Clair Shores
- Menards now looking at fall 2015 opening - Warren
- Seniors lose graduation privileges after Stoney Creek High School vandalism - Rochester Hills
- Stoney Creek student overcomes leukemia to graduate, heads to Harvard - Rochester Hills
- Three in custody tied to robberies at 7-Eleven, Family Video - Warren
- Some pig - Shelby Township