SOUTHFIELD — Southfield police have a panty bandit on their hands, according to the latest police reports.
For the fourth time, officers received a report of an intruder allegedly escaping with several bras and panties from a residence at the Hidden Valley Apartment complex, located on Shiawassee, near Eight Mile Road.
The most recent incident happened sometime between 8 a.m. and 5:45 p.m. March 27, according to police. Someone reportedly forced entry into the apartment while the tenant was not home, raided her dresser and took multiple undergarments. Other valuables in the room, such as jewelry, were not touched, the report indicated, though a TV and a laptop were also taken. It appears the suspect exited through the door wall, which was left open, according to the report.
This home invasion marks the fourth such that needs to be investigated at the complex, all on the first floor of the building.
“The similarities are common to the other home invasions, including the panty drawers being attacked,” police said in the report.
Lt. Nick Loussia of the Southfield Police Department said Monday morning that there is no suspect information for the incidents.
Anyone with information about these crimes is asked to call the Southfield Police Department at (248) 796-5500.
- 30 DAYS
- Fraser High band to perform at college football bowl game - Fraser
- Driver in crash that killed teen faces murder charge - Sterling Heights
- Local chef, culinary students help those in need this Thanksgiving - St. Clair Shores
- New Fraser council members sworn in - Fraser
- Harper reopened for traffic - St. Clair Shores
- No injuries after shot fired during robbery - Roseville
- Students share words of thanks during holiday week - Clawson
- Explosion rocks neighborhood - St. Clair Shores
- Kramer Homes offers gift of community for disabled vet - Center Line
- Stein Mart opens first metro Detroit store in Rochester Hills - Rochester Hills
- Hollywood actress partners with Clawson women in warming cause - Clawson
- Police arrest suspect in hit-and-run of Troy High School student - Troy
- Commissioners approve Oakland County Animal Control’s new ‘forever home’ - Oakland County
- Chaldean foundation opens new community center - Sterling Heights