Man arrested in connection with Roseville bank robbery
Published December 30, 2013
The Comerica Bank on Kelly Road, north of 10 Mile Road, was robbed the morning of Dec. 30, and police arrested a suspect the following day.
According to a press release from the Roseville Police Department, the robber produced a note at approximately 9:25 a.m. demanding money, and the teller complied with the demand. The suspect did not display a weapon, nor did he indicate that he had one. The suspect was last seen walking south from the bank with an unknown amount of money. No injuries were reported in the incident.
Roseville Deputy Police Chief Don Glandon said that a 31-year-old man from Harrison Township, Donald Green Jr., was arrested Dec. 31 on a charge of bank robbery and was arraigned in the 39th District Court Jan. 2. Glandon added that police think Green acted alone.
Green requested a court-appointed attorney at his arraignment, but one was not named as of press time.
- 30 DAYS
- Teens caught shooting paintballs at homes - St. Clair Shores
- Transit center legal question delayed - Troy
- New Kroger could be finished by Thanksgiving - Roseville
- Parade marches on with cheering crowds - St. Clair Shores
- Drilling ordinances ban fracking - Rochester Hills
- Busy weekend ahead for car and truck enthusiasts - Macomb Township
- High school custodian nominated for ‘distinguished’ award - Royal Oak
- BHS recognized as one of the most challenging high schools in the state - Berkley
- Auto accident critically injures Stevenson student - Sterling Heights
- A mother’s dream come true - Macomb Township
- Stevenson student dies after M-53 accident - Sterling Heights
- Sheriff shares latest developments in fatal Stony Creek crash - Shelby Township
- East Detroit approves school uniform policy - Eastpointe
- Three 17-year-olds die in single-vehicle crash at park - Shelby Township