Published December 30, 2013
Man arrested in connection with Roseville bank robbery
By Kevin Bunch email@example.com
The Comerica Bank on Kelly Road, north of 10 Mile Road, was robbed the morning of Dec. 30, and police arrested a suspect the following day.
According to a press release from the Roseville Police Department, the robber produced a note at approximately 9:25 a.m. demanding money, and the teller complied with the demand. The suspect did not display a weapon, nor did he indicate that he had one. The suspect was last seen walking south from the bank with an unknown amount of money. No injuries were reported in the incident.
Roseville Deputy Police Chief Don Glandon said that a 31-year-old man from Harrison Township, Donald Green Jr., was arrested Dec. 31 on a charge of bank robbery and was arraigned in the 39th District Court Jan. 2. Glandon added that police think Green acted alone.
Green requested a court-appointed attorney at his arraignment, but one was not named as of press time.
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- Rock community ready to roast local show promoter - Roseville
- Farewell to the Field event takes a look back - Clawson
- Military museum announces upcoming event plans - Eastpointe
- Tour the chocolate factory with Lamphere High’s ‘Willy Wonka’ - Madison Heights
- Don’t be behind the curve on roundabouts - Metro Detroit
- Bank robbers detained after high-speed pursuit - Harrison Township
- Kroger receives approval for $25 million marketplace - Royal Oak
- Stolen wedding ring a fake report, police say - St. Clair Shores
- Police investigate fatal single-vehicle crash - Shelby Township
- Construction continues at Macomb Mall - Roseville
- Frankenfoods: Are GMOs as scary as people think? - Metro Detroit
- Man in skeleton hoodie robs 7-Eleven - St. Clair Shores
- Jump for Trevor helps teen in need of a heart transplant - Southfield
- Berkley, Huntington Woods rank in top 10 places to live in Michigan - Berkley