Published November 29, 2013
Man robs Roseville bank
By Kevin Bunch email@example.com
A bank in the 28000 block of Groesbeck was robbed Nov. 29.
According to a press release from the Roseville Police Department, the robber entered the Comerica Bank south of 12 Mile Road around 11:30 a.m. before presenting a note to the bank teller. The suspect reportedly displayed a handgun, and the teller complied with the demand for cash.
The robber then escaped with an unknown amount of cash, fleeing southbound in a dark gray Ford Fusion. No injuries were reported. There is no video or photos of the incident or the suspect at this time.
Deputy Chief Donald Glandon said the Roseville Police Department currently is investigating if this suspect is the same one who robbed a Flagstar Bank in Madison Heights Nov. 27.
“It hasn’t been confirmed if it’s the same guy or not, but it’s possible,” Glandon said. “We’re still working on that.”
The suspect was described as a white man with a beard in his 50s or 60s. He wore a gray flannel shirt with a red hoodie. The Roseville Police Department is still investigating the incident, and anyone with information is encouraged to contact the department at (586) 775-2100.
- 7 DAYS
- 30 DAYS
- Farewell to the Field event takes a look back - Clawson
- Military museum announces upcoming event plans - Eastpointe
- Rock community ready to roast local show promoter - Roseville
- Tour the chocolate factory with Lamphere High’s ‘Willy Wonka’ - Madison Heights
- Bank robbers detained after high-speed pursuit - Harrison Township
- By the book: Experts explain how strange, outdated laws manage to stick around - Metro Detroit
- Kroger receives approval for $25 million marketplace - Royal Oak
- Stolen wedding ring a fake report, police say - St. Clair Shores
- Police investigate fatal single-vehicle crash - Shelby Township
- Construction continues at Macomb Mall - Roseville
- Frankenfoods: Are GMOs as scary as people think? - Metro Detroit
- Man in skeleton hoodie robs 7-Eleven - St. Clair Shores
- Jump for Trevor helps teen in need of a heart transplant - Southfield
- Berkley, Huntington Woods rank in top 10 places to live in Michigan - Berkley