A bank in the 28000 block of Groesbeck was robbed Nov. 29.
According to a press release from the Roseville Police Department, the robber entered the Comerica Bank south of 12 Mile Road around 11:30 a.m. before presenting a note to the bank teller. The suspect reportedly displayed a handgun, and the teller complied with the demand for cash.
The robber then escaped with an unknown amount of cash, fleeing southbound in a dark gray Ford Fusion. No injuries were reported. There is no video or photos of the incident or the suspect at this time.
Deputy Chief Donald Glandon said the Roseville Police Department currently is investigating if this suspect is the same one who robbed a Flagstar Bank in Madison Heights Nov. 27.
“It hasn’t been confirmed if it’s the same guy or not, but it’s possible,” Glandon said. “We’re still working on that.”
The suspect was described as a white man with a beard in his 50s or 60s. He wore a gray flannel shirt with a red hoodie. The Roseville Police Department is still investigating the incident, and anyone with information is encouraged to contact the department at (586) 775-2100.
- 30 DAYS
- When time is short, some tips to start your round off right - Metro Detroit
- Woman faces child abuse charges after infant found injured - Eastpointe
- Event will make splash in Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township
- ‘Mother of all buyouts’ comes to Farmington Public Schools - Farmington Hills
- The pieces come together for library mosaic mural - Sterling Heights
- Birmingham’s Rick Joseph is state’s top teacher - Bloomfield Hills
- ‘Get into the pit’ or enjoy some ‘pop’ - Chesterfield Township
- BHS recognized as one of the most challenging high schools in the state - Berkley
- Auto accident critically injures Stevenson student - Sterling Heights
- A mother’s dream come true - Macomb Township
- Stevenson student dies after M-53 accident - Sterling Heights
- Sheriff shares latest developments in fatal Stony Creek crash - Shelby Township
- East Detroit approves school uniform policy - Eastpointe
- Three 17-year-olds die in single-vehicle crash at park - Shelby Township