UPDATE - Alleged robber caught by FBI - www.candgnews.com/news/fbi-catches-alleged-clinton-township-bank-robber
A suspect was on the loose after robbing the Huntington Bank at 36921 Harper in Clinton Township.
The suspect entered the bank at approximately 11:45 a.m. on Oct. 9. He approached the teller and handed over a note that demanded a large amount of cash. The suspect also produced a silver handgun. The teller handed the suspect an undetermined amount of cash before the suspect fled into the apartment complex east of the bank. It is believed that he then entered an unknown vehicle.
The suspect was described as a black man, estimated to be in his mid-to-late 20s, about 5-foot-7 or 5-foot-8 with a medium-dark complexion. He was wearing a navy blue Detroit Tigers baseball cap with white trim, aviator sunglasses, a navy blue T-shirt, khaki shorts and white shoes.
The Clinton Township Police Department is requesting the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect. Contact Det. Bryan Gilbert at (586) 493-7845 if you have any information. Callers can remain anonymous.
- 30 DAYS
- When time is short, some tips to start your round off right - Metro Detroit
- Woman faces child abuse charges after infant found injured - Eastpointe
- Event will make splash in Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township
- ‘Mother of all buyouts’ comes to Farmington Public Schools - Farmington Hills
- The pieces come together for library mosaic mural - Sterling Heights
- Birmingham’s Rick Joseph is state’s top teacher - Bloomfield Hills
- ‘Get into the pit’ or enjoy some ‘pop’ - Chesterfield Township
- BHS recognized as one of the most challenging high schools in the state - Berkley
- Auto accident critically injures Stevenson student - Sterling Heights
- A mother’s dream come true - Macomb Township
- Stevenson student dies after M-53 accident - Sterling Heights
- Sheriff shares latest developments in fatal Stony Creek crash - Shelby Township
- East Detroit approves school uniform policy - Eastpointe
- Three 17-year-olds die in single-vehicle crash at park - Shelby Township