UPDATE - Alleged robber caught by FBI - www.candgnews.com/news/fbi-catches-alleged-clinton-township-bank-robber
A suspect was on the loose after robbing the Huntington Bank at 36921 Harper in Clinton Township.
The suspect entered the bank at approximately 11:45 a.m. on Oct. 9. He approached the teller and handed over a note that demanded a large amount of cash. The suspect also produced a silver handgun. The teller handed the suspect an undetermined amount of cash before the suspect fled into the apartment complex east of the bank. It is believed that he then entered an unknown vehicle.
The suspect was described as a black man, estimated to be in his mid-to-late 20s, about 5-foot-7 or 5-foot-8 with a medium-dark complexion. He was wearing a navy blue Detroit Tigers baseball cap with white trim, aviator sunglasses, a navy blue T-shirt, khaki shorts and white shoes.
The Clinton Township Police Department is requesting the public’s assistance in identifying the suspect. Contact Det. Bryan Gilbert at (586) 493-7845 if you have any information. Callers can remain anonymous.
- 30 DAYS
- ‘She’s only 8 and she’s been through hell’ - Harrison Township
- Woman bound over to circuit court on child abuse charge - Eastpointe
- Beaumont Hospital tops off Proton Therapy Center - Royal Oak
- Local entrepreneur finds life mission through baking - Clinton Township
- New bill hopes to curb inhumane puppy mill operations - Lansing
- West Bloomfield PD tests out new software - West Bloomfield
- Township board approves expansion of C.J. Barrymore’s - Clinton Township
- Teacher uses bracelets to spread positive behavior - Roseville
- Men steal thousands in cigarettes - St. Clair Shores
- Roseville teacher honored for 48 years of service - Roseville
- Serious crash occurs at 23 Mile and Schoenherr - Shelby Township
- Police say deceased man found below tower likely took own life - Shelby Township
- Woman killed in boating accident on Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township
- EPA work to close Harper Avenue for weeks - St. Clair Shores