FRASER — Three masked men reportedly robbed a Fraser convenience store at gunpoint during the early morning hours of April 2, according to a statement from the Fraser Department of Public Safety.
The three suspects, all wearing ski masks, reportedly entered the 7-Eleven near Garfield and 15 Mile around 4 a.m. One suspect jumped over the counter and stole cigarettes; a second suspect struck the clerk in the head with a handgun; the third stood at the door as a lookout. Afterward, the suspects fled south on foot with about 15 stolen packs of cigarettes.
According to the Fraser DPS, the suspects are described as a white, 6-foot male wearing a gray hoodie, red jacket and gray jeans; a white, 6-foot-2 male, with a thin build and wearing blue jeans and a gray hood with an Old English “D” on the front; and a white, 5-foot-6 male, with a medium build and wearing blue jeans and a purple hoodie with a sideways number 54 in white on the back.
Fraser DPS is encouraging anyone with information about the robbery to call (586) 293-1425.
- 30 DAYS
- Downtown Rochester to welcome Kris Kringle Market - Rochester
- City moves water contract to new authority - St. Clair Shores
- Group unveils tentative list of crash-prone intersections - Metro Detroit
- Two Muses finds new location in Waterford theater - West Bloomfield
- New women’s center focuses on pregnant teens - Eastpointe
- Police seek information on bank hit-and-run crash - Roseville
- Wreaths to be laid on hallowed ground Dec.12 - Metro Detroit
- Explosion rocks neighborhood - St. Clair Shores
- Kramer Homes offers gift of community for disabled vet - Center Line
- Stein Mart opens first metro Detroit store in Rochester Hills - Rochester Hills
- Commissioners approve Oakland County Animal Control’s new ‘forever home’ - Oakland County
- Chaldean foundation opens new community center - Sterling Heights
- Richard Sulaka passes away suddenly at 60 - Warren
- New high school club puts focus on science and technology - Roseville