FRASER — Three masked men reportedly robbed a Fraser convenience store at gunpoint during the early morning hours of April 2, according to a statement from the Fraser Department of Public Safety.
The three suspects, all wearing ski masks, reportedly entered the 7-Eleven near Garfield and 15 Mile around 4 a.m. One suspect jumped over the counter and stole cigarettes; a second suspect struck the clerk in the head with a handgun; the third stood at the door as a lookout. Afterward, the suspects fled south on foot with about 15 stolen packs of cigarettes.
According to the Fraser DPS, the suspects are described as a white, 6-foot male wearing a gray hoodie, red jacket and gray jeans; a white, 6-foot-2 male, with a thin build and wearing blue jeans and a gray hood with an Old English “D” on the front; and a white, 5-foot-6 male, with a medium build and wearing blue jeans and a purple hoodie with a sideways number 54 in white on the back.
Fraser DPS is encouraging anyone with information about the robbery to call (586) 293-1425.
- 30 DAYS
- Woman carjacked outside Lakeside Mall - Sterling Heights
- Armed suspect robs restaurant patron - Grosse Pointes
- Berkley, Ferndale named top places for young professionals in metro Detroit - Berkley
- Police searching for serial poop-smearing suspects - Utica
- State says to watch for invasive beetle on Michigan’s doorstep - Metro Detroit
- Motorcylist dies shortly after collision on Gratiot Avenue - Clinton Township
- Man found dead in prayer position in front yard of home - Troy
- Shopping center, Kroger coming to 26 Mile and Van Dyke - Shelby Township
- From shipping container to residential development - Metro Detroit
- Macomb Township native sings her way into finals of ‘America’s Got Talent’ - Macomb Township
- Woman killed in head-on collision on Lake Shore - Grosse Pointe Farms
- Crash survivor arraigned on alcohol charge - Shelby Township
- From student to principal - Clinton Township
- Put proper hydration on your summer to-do list - Metro Detroit