FRASER — Three masked men reportedly robbed a Fraser convenience store at gunpoint during the early morning hours of April 2, according to a statement from the Fraser Department of Public Safety.
The three suspects, all wearing ski masks, reportedly entered the 7-Eleven near Garfield and 15 Mile around 4 a.m. One suspect jumped over the counter and stole cigarettes; a second suspect struck the clerk in the head with a handgun; the third stood at the door as a lookout. Afterward, the suspects fled south on foot with about 15 stolen packs of cigarettes.
According to the Fraser DPS, the suspects are described as a white, 6-foot male wearing a gray hoodie, red jacket and gray jeans; a white, 6-foot-2 male, with a thin build and wearing blue jeans and a gray hood with an Old English “D” on the front; and a white, 5-foot-6 male, with a medium build and wearing blue jeans and a purple hoodie with a sideways number 54 in white on the back.
Fraser DPS is encouraging anyone with information about the robbery to call (586) 293-1425.
- 30 DAYS
- Local teen wins state pageant title - St. Clair Shores
- Scrivo sentenced to life without parole - St. Clair Shores
- Car chase ends with teen driving into Clinton River - Macomb
- BHMS student to be featured at international art show - Bloomfield Township
- ‘Justice for Theresa’ served, killer gets life in prison - Warren
- City offers road, parking lot renovation updates - Sterling Heights
- Warren grows bountiful farmers markets - Warren
- Goodbye Bloomfield Park, hello Village at Bloomfield - Bloomfield Township
- St. Joan of Arc considering fence, admission to keep peace at ’16 fair - St. Clair Shores
- Menards now looking at fall 2015 opening - Warren
- Seniors lose graduation privileges after Stoney Creek High School vandalism - Rochester Hills
- Stoney Creek student overcomes leukemia to graduate, heads to Harvard - Rochester Hills
- Three in custody tied to robberies at 7-Eleven, Family Video - Warren
- Some pig - Shelby Township