A 77-year-old woman who was reported missing after going for a walk in her neighborhood has been found deceased behind a residence in her subdivision.
According to reports from the West Bloomfield Police Department, Joanne Marie O’Reilly had last been seen Dec. 2 at approximately 9 p.m., walking on Rosedale Street, near Hiller Road and Greer Road, on the north end of the township.
Police said she has disappeared before, but not for that length of time, which led to her son to file a missing person report.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the West Bloomfield Police Department at (248) 975-9200.
- 30 DAYS
- Homeless man’s body found in Clinton River - Harrison Township
- Fireworks damage house, SUV over July 4 holiday - St. Clair Shores
- Police take attempted carjacking suspect into custody - Grosse Pointe Park
- Couple assaulted after fireworks show - West Bloomfield
- Madison district asks voters to approve bond for new middle school - Madison Heights
- East Detroit approves positive budget - Eastpointe
- Hazel Park voters to decide continuation of reduced police millage Aug. 4 - Hazel Park
- Goodbye Bloomfield Park, hello Village at Bloomfield - Bloomfield Township
- St. Joan of Arc considering fence, admission to keep peace at ’16 fair - St. Clair Shores
- Menards now looking at fall 2015 opening - Warren
- Seniors lose graduation privileges after Stoney Creek High School vandalism - Rochester Hills
- New festival comes to Mount Clemens this week - Mount Clemens
- Police identify man who drowned at Stony Creek - Shelby Township
- Huntington Woods author sees her essays about child’s passing published - Huntington Woods