A 77-year-old woman who was reported missing after going for a walk in her neighborhood has been found deceased behind a residence in her subdivision.
According to reports from the West Bloomfield Police Department, Joanne Marie O’Reilly had last been seen Dec. 2 at approximately 9 p.m., walking on Rosedale Street, near Hiller Road and Greer Road, on the north end of the township.
Police said she has disappeared before, but not for that length of time, which led to her son to file a missing person report.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the West Bloomfield Police Department at (248) 975-9200.
- 30 DAYS
- EPA work to close Harper Avenue for weeks - St. Clair Shores
- West Bloomfield hopes to ‘eliminate the stigma’ - West Bloomfield
- K-9 to receive bulletproof vest - Grosse Pointe Woods
- Shelby to Utica trail connection work to wrap up Nov. 15 - Shelby Township
- Rochester hires new city manager - Rochester
- Multitasking your workout - Metro Detroit
- New web series features talents of local actors - St. Clair Shores
- Teacher uses bracelets to spread positive behavior - Roseville
- Men steal thousands in cigarettes - St. Clair Shores
- Serious crash occurs at 23 Mile and Schoenherr - Shelby Township
- Roseville teacher honored for 48 years of service - Roseville
- Police say deceased man found below tower likely took own life - Shelby Township
- Made in Michigan Festival returns with race, food trucks and more - St. Clair Shores
- Woman killed in boating accident on Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township