A 77-year-old woman who was reported missing after going for a walk in her neighborhood has been found deceased behind a residence in her subdivision.
According to reports from the West Bloomfield Police Department, Joanne Marie O’Reilly had last been seen Dec. 2 at approximately 9 p.m., walking on Rosedale Street, near Hiller Road and Greer Road, on the north end of the township.
Police said she has disappeared before, but not for that length of time, which led to her son to file a missing person report.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the West Bloomfield Police Department at (248) 975-9200.
- 30 DAYS
- Brothers start nonprofit activity program for children with special needs - Ferndale
- Ride to explore sights of St. Clair Shores - St. Clair Shores
- BHS junior’s personal essay brings national writing recognition - Berkley
- Local families participate in kidney walk - Macomb Township
- Decades of Dress features ageless fashion - Rochester Hills
- Local church program expands to transitional housing projects in Detroit - Hazel Park
- Sterling Heights teen to sing in Nashville — and at Sterlingfest - Sterling Heights
- BHS recognized as one of the most challenging high schools in the state - Berkley
- Auto accident critically injures Stevenson student - Sterling Heights
- Stevenson student dies after M-53 accident - Sterling Heights
- Sheriff shares latest developments in fatal Stony Creek crash - Shelby Township
- Three 17-year-olds die in single-vehicle crash at park - Shelby Township
- Madison district plans next phase of consolidated campus - Madison Heights
- Young boy shot in head - Clinton Township