Troy police were called to the Dairy Queen at 6017 Rochester just before 9 p.m. Aug. 3 on a report of two men fighting.
Officers arrived and found the victim with severe injuries to his face, ribs and right leg. The suspect, 34, from Troy, reportedly told police he beat up the victim because he allegedly was having an affair with his wife.
The victim was transported to the hospital for treatment of his injuries, and the suspect was arrested for assault to commit great bodily harm, less than murder.
- 30 DAYS
- When time is short, some tips to start your round off right - Metro Detroit
- Woman faces child abuse charges after infant found injured - Eastpointe
- Event will make splash in Lake St. Clair - Harrison Township
- ‘Mother of all buyouts’ comes to Farmington Public Schools - Farmington Hills
- The pieces come together for library mosaic mural - Sterling Heights
- Birmingham’s Rick Joseph is state’s top teacher - Bloomfield Hills
- ‘Get into the pit’ or enjoy some ‘pop’ - Chesterfield Township
- BHS recognized as one of the most challenging high schools in the state - Berkley
- Auto accident critically injures Stevenson student - Sterling Heights
- A mother’s dream come true - Macomb Township
- Stevenson student dies after M-53 accident - Sterling Heights
- Sheriff shares latest developments in fatal Stony Creek crash - Shelby Township
- East Detroit approves school uniform policy - Eastpointe
- Three 17-year-olds die in single-vehicle crash at park - Shelby Township