Troy police were called to the Dairy Queen at 6017 Rochester just before 9 p.m. Aug. 3 on a report of two men fighting.
Officers arrived and found the victim with severe injuries to his face, ribs and right leg. The suspect, 34, from Troy, reportedly told police he beat up the victim because he allegedly was having an affair with his wife.
The victim was transported to the hospital for treatment of his injuries, and the suspect was arrested for assault to commit great bodily harm, less than murder.
- 30 DAYS
- School board member’s Facebook post a ‘mistake’ - Roseville
- ‘Justice for Theresa’ served, killer gets life in prison - Warren
- Suspect charged with carjacking 97-year-old woman - Warren
- Local mom creates app to preserve memories - Farmington Hills
- Plans to connect Troy to the Clinton River Trail proceed - Troy
- Movie theater to undergo $8.5 million renovation - Clinton Township
- New micro housing project receives green light - Royal Oak
- Goodbye Bloomfield Park, hello Village at Bloomfield - Bloomfield Township
- St. Joan of Arc considering fence, admission to keep peace at ’16 fair - St. Clair Shores
- Menards now looking at fall 2015 opening - Warren
- Seniors lose graduation privileges after Stoney Creek High School vandalism - Rochester Hills
- Stoney Creek student overcomes leukemia to graduate, heads to Harvard - Rochester Hills
- Three in custody tied to robberies at 7-Eleven, Family Video - Warren
- Some pig - Shelby Township