- Football Sterling Heights Stevenson 35 Utica Ford 7 10/02
- Football Romeo 26 Macomb Dakota 14 10/02
- Boys soccer Macomb Dakota 1 L'Anse Creuse North 1 9/30
- Boys soccer Utica Eisenhower 2 Utica 0 9/30
- Boys soccer Troy 1 Troy Athens 0 9/29
- Volleyball Notre Dame Prep 3 Marian 1 9/29
- Boys soccer Utica Eisenhower 2 Chippewa Valley 0 9/28
- Boys tennis Brother Rice 6 Grosse Pointe South 2 9/28
Free movie night
28000 New Market Road Farmington Hills
May 30, 2014
Prince of Peace Lutheran Church
28000 New Market Road
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48334
Map and Directions
Telephone: (248) 553-3380
Time: 6:45 p.m.
Category: Films, Movies and Plays
The church will host its monthly movie night, and show the film "The Lamp." There will be a macaroni and cheese bar available, and all families in the community are invited.
September 28, 2015
Farmington Hills Harrison
Farmington Hills Harrison earned the honor after beating Southfield High 17-14 at home in a battle for first place in the Oakland Activities Association White Division. The win put the Hawks 4-0 (4-1 overall) in the division, a game ahead of Southfield. After trailing 14-7 at the half, Harrison scored 10 unanswered points, capped off by a 27-yard field goal by Alex Bolstrum with 10:57 left in the game. In the last four meetings between these rivals, each team has won twice with a 4.5 average margin of victory.